Wednesday, November 9, 2016

NaNo November

November 2016 I have been typing away to hit the mark of 50,000 words in 30 days.  Today we watched as the election results came in.  I didn't get any words written for my novel.  But I did get to spend time with my husband and relax.  

Tomorrow...well, later today, after I go to bed, get up and go to work, then come home, then go to my son's football practice, then I will write :)  Oh!  dinner will have to fit in the schedule at some point too.  :)  

Tonight I pray for all of those participating in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and for all of their family and friends who put up with the craziness that is NaNo :) 

Thank you for reading and participating in the chase of my wandering thoughts and ideas.

Ever dependent on His grace,
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment