Saturday, January 21, 2017

A Change In Thoughts, A New Idea

I've been reading posts in Facebook.  I used to enjoy reading posts.  Funny jokes, seeing what my friends and family are up to, positive or life-affirming quotes, and, of course, Bible verses.  Now, it is different.  I have read posts that cause my heart to break.  Not because of illness or weather-related tragedies, but because of language that is revealing of the hearts of people I know (or are known by friends of mine, it is Facebook!).  Does that mean my heart is perfect?  Absolutely not!  My heart is bent toward pride and selfishness and more sins than I care to admit.

We have a new president of the United States.  We will have new people placed in governmental positions.  One thing each of them will need is our prayers.

I am placing an alarm on my phone to remind to pray for the governing leaders of our country.  If you would like to commit to pray with me for our country's leadership, comment and let me know.  However, if you would like to complain or discuss melanin or gossip about people in leadership, this is not the blog for you.

Still living a grace-dependent life,
Cindy  

No comments:

Post a Comment