Saturday, December 24, 2016

Chasing vs. Leading

Hmm, I've been chasing my thoughts.  I wonder what would happen if I started leading my thoughts?

What if, when I had a thought about a story, I wrote it down?  When I have a thought to call someone, I write it down?  When a thought of an aunt comes to mind, I write it down.  Later in the day, when I make time, I can look at the thoughts that came to my mind earlier in the day.  I let those earlier thoughts be led to action of making the call or writing the letter.  Or I could toss the idea out and discard it.

Hmm, this is something for me to consider.

By the way, in about forty minutes it will be Christmas 2016.  Thanks for chasing after thoughts and ideas with me!

Merry Christmas, my friends!  May God bless you in so many unexpected ways!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment