Monday, December 12, 2016

It’s almost that time...to set goals and make plans or plan to just wing it again, ever chasing those wandering thoughts and hope-filled ideas.

It seems at the beginning of a new year, some of us, instead of setting goals, we make of list of things to quit...cigarettes, overeating, procrastination...

For me, year after year, it has been giving up procrastination, yet, guess what...I’ve procrastinated giving up procrastination.  But, that’s part of the sin, isn’t it?

I ordered a planner.  A nice planner.  One that, for me, was quite an investment.

I’m printing off my 2016 NaNoWriMo project.  The rough draft is not yet finished.  In fact, there is no clear ending yet.  But, I’m thinking my planner will aid in helping me to put a dent in that procrastination resolution and get my manuscript done by a certain date, which I have not yet set.
So, my friends, are you planning any big changes for 2017?

I’ve got to go chase after those meandering thoughts,
Cindy

Trust in the Lord with all Your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.  Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment